- Once I have placed my order online, when should I be expecting my package?
- The item I wanted is out of stock, when will the product become available?
- What is your return and exchange policy?
Once I have placed my order online, when should I be expecting my package?
- If you place your order before 3pm EST between our business hours (Monday- Friday), your order will be processed and handled on the same day. If you place an order after 3pm, or on the weekends and holidays, your order will be processed and handled the next business day. The expected delivery date varies depending on the shipping method you select.
If you received the tracking link today or during the weekend, most likely it has not been physically shipped out yet.
Our orders are shipped out at 6:30 PM (MONDAY- FRIDAY except for HOLIDAYS) when a UPS rep comes to collect the boxes.
Tracking info is only updated once they have scanned the boxes.
Please allow 1 BUSINESS DAY from the time you received your shipping confirmation email to see updated tracking information.
The item I wanted is out of stock, when will the product become available?
- After an item is issued as out of stock on our website, you can contact customer service with one of our representatives. We will notify you when the product is expected to be back in stock. To restock an item, the wait time is usually 14 days or less, but not guaranteed.
What is your return and exchange policy?
Once the item is returned to us, we will then inspect the item to see if it is approved or rejected for a refund. If your return is approved, the refund will go through the original method of payment you have used in your order.All sale items are final, and is not applicable for a refund or exchange.Our exchange policy is within 14 days once your order has been shipped to your destination.You can exchange an item if it is defective or if you desire another color within the same product.
You can reach us at customer service at email@example.com that includes your order number and situation.